- Free access to over 20 museums and monuments (CAPC Contemporary Art Museum, Musée d’Aquitaine (Aquitaine Museum), Museum of Fine Arts, Musée National des Douanes (National Customs Museum), Museum of Decorative Arts and Design, Création Franche Museum, Bernard Magrez Cultural Institute, Pey Berland tower, Porte Cailhau, Palais Rohan, Saint Michel spire, etc.)
- 10% discount on Adult permanent exhibition ticket at La Cité du Vin
- Free public urban transport on TBC (tram, bus, " BatCub" river shuttle)
- Free guided tours of Bordeaux’ Unesco heritage sites
- Free panoramic tour on a double-decker bus
- Reductions on vineyard excursions, river cruises, leisure activities, etc.
A wider range of services
1. CityPass includes the emblematic sites around the Bordeaux area, including several UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Bordeaux is, more than ever, the ideal starting point for exploring Saint-Émilion (free tour of the monolithic church), Blaye (free guided tour of Vauban’s fortifications), and many other historic sites and monuments.
2. The personal "destination concierge": a global innovation. From now on, Bordeaux Métropole CityPass holders will have access to "Wiidii", a personal assistant app on Iphone and Android, throughout the validity period of their cards. Users choose between voice recognition or their keyboard to ask questions in French, English, or Chinese and Wiidii answers within a few minutes. Visitors will be able to reserve airport transfers, find a good restaurant, obtain details of an English-speaking doctor, or ask any question that requires in-depth local knowledge.
3. A "pocket modem" is available for foreign visitors, to convert 4G into wifi, providing a permanent Internet connection. 4 euros
- 1 day 26€
- 2 days 33€
- 3 days 40 €
Available from the Tourist Information Office, TBC sales outlets, and online: